Kumar Achanta is a peak performance coach, knows how to impact individuals, groups, organizations, and companies alike and excites his audiences with the possibilities for their own lives. His motto Choice, Chance and Change permeates all of his keynotes, workshops and sessions. His belief in and passion for personal development is the core of his business and life philosophy.
Kumar’s straight-from-the-heart, high-energy, passionate message motivates and engages audiences to step into their greatness, providing them with the motivation to take the next step toward living their dreams. His charisma, warmth and sense of humor have impacted many. He is committed to helping others achieve their potential in order to live more fulfilling lives and has energized hundreds of attendees in his presentations and talks.
“Life is a fight for territory, once you stop fighting for what you want, what you don’t want will automatically takeover”
Kumar believes that each of us is born with some incredible gifts and we must work towards giving them away by achieving our dreams. Kumar has 15 years of experience working for various industry verticals such as Retail, Consumer Products, Apparels, IT, BPO, ITES and has worked for companies like GE, HSBC, IVY & ADP. He has been a passionate public speaker and a Toastmaster for corporate and community clubs.
As an executive committee member for a corporate toastmasters club, he has held leadership positions as secretary and vice president and was single handedly responsible for the massive success of the club. With over a decade of experience he has moved on into personal development and mastery space
His strength areas include coaching, training & mentoring corporates, individuals and groups.
- Public Speaking.
- Personal Effectiveness.
- Communication Skills.
- Presenting powerfully.
- Team Building (outbound & In house)
- Peak Performance coaching.
- Self Mastery
- Professional and personal etiquette
- Time Mastery
- Business Communication.
- Listening Skills
- Total Quality Management
- Stress Management/ Managing stress without distress.
- Relationship Mastery or Interpersonal Skills
- Conflict Management
- Anger Management
- Confidence Building and building self – esteem
- Leadership Skills for the 21st Century
- Assertiveness Training
- Injecting Enthusiasm in work place and self
- Character building, values, ethics and vision.
- Sales, closing & Negotiation skills workshop
- Customer support programs
- Problem solving and Decision Making
- Managerial effectiveness
- Change Management
- Creativity and Innovation
- Business Networking and Team Building
- Human & Business Capital Development
- Work – Life Balance
- Induction Programs and more…